Monday, December 7, 2009

Website facelift

We got a nasty comment on our blog today which saddens me. If you don't care for our site or for us please come out and tell us directly and not hiding it on the blog as an anonymous comment. But if this comment was in reference to our website I would like to make clear that we are working towards a website facelift in the next several months. We recognize that we are not showcasing this excellent stove to its full potential and we would like to improve on that. So stay tuned for more to come in reference to visionstonestoves.com

2 comments:

John, The Older One said...

I believe the problem is not the design, but your hosting provider. This is the slowest loading site I have ever seen. You need to pay for your web hosting. IXWEBHOSTING.COM is probably reselling someone's cheap(as in low quality) services. I run a web hosting company and am in the market for one of these Sedora stoves. I don't have the time to wait 5 minutes or longer for a web page to load. Check out your West Coast competitor(sedorestovewest.com)They have more content to load and it loads as it should. I hope you can get this fixed, you do have a nice site.
Thanks, John Messec, citinternet.com

Jennifer at Purposeful Nutrition said...

John,
I haven't had trouble with the page loading slowly but will look into that. We do pay for web hosting by the way. It is not free. We will work on that as well with our redesign. Thanks for the comment.